Ghosts are one of the most popular masks for Halloween parties but they are also very nice to decorate the house hosting the party. Do you agree? We put them on our front door;)) Simple craft idea to make with your children.
- 1 black-colored Bristol board
- Halloween ghost stickers
- Transparent nylon thread
This Halloween decoration is very simple, so simple that even a child can do it as just written above. The only thing that an adult has to do is to take measurements of the door so that the silhouette of the house can occupy about a third or so of its height. Now let's look at other things to do.
How to make a Halloween door decoration with ghosts and monstrous house
- - Start by drawing the outline of a house on Bristol board, such as those that are present in the typical Halloween images.
Also draw windows and doors trying to give some perspective.
For more details look at the picture and its enlargement.
- - Cut out the house from the board and fix it with little pieces of Patafix at your front door. Patafix is a repositionable, reusable adhesive for quick and clean bonding, to attach small objects to virtually any surface such as walls, furniture, windows.
- - If you have Halloween ghost stickers, you can use those to complete your decor. On the contrary, cut out shapes of ghosts from white Bristol board. Retouch them with a fine-tipped black marker and fix to the door by small pieces of Patafix.
- - Hang your cobweb on top of the door.
- - Your Halloween decoration is ready!
- - As you can see, there is another ornament close to the door: a fall arrangement made with leaves and typical flowers of this season. It is not essential!