- A paper roll that simulates a very dark wooden surface
- Flesh-colored Bristol board
- Halloween spider-web in orange or black color with their baby spiders
- Ghosts to hang
- Bats to hang
- Halloween lantern
- Black crows
- Purple or orange napkins
- Orange or red markers
- Thin nylon thread
- and then ...
- Colored dishes, cutlery and glasses
- Dishes, cutlery and glasses ... in mourning
about 30 minutes
How to set a monstrous Halloween table
The table in this page can be a great idea for a Halloween party for adults and children. If prepared for children remember it can also be associated with a story: Dinner at Bertha's. To create the right atmosphere print the story and put it on the table.
- - Roll out the paper on the table. But remember: you may use the table cloth you have.
- - Make the placemats that represent the skin wrenched from her victims by the witch. Cut out the rectangles you need (50 x 35cm) from the Bristol board. Then tear off some pieces from their edge by hand to make it irregular as you can see on the photo.
Go over the outlines of the edge with a red or orange marker.
Then draw some blood drops with the same marker. Adjust the amount of blood according to your own taste.
- - Hang the spider webs starting from the chandelier and pull them down. Fix them using some of the decorations on the tablecloth or patchwork pins.
- - Hang the ghosts and bats on the chandelier using some pieces of nylon thread.
- - Place the crows and lanterns on the table.
- - Place the plates, glasses and cutlery you have or choose disposable black items.
- - To make the recipes you can see on the photo and its enlargement consult the Halloween recipe ideas.
- - Your Halloween table is ready!